Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Generation of Men with No Butts

Okay, so sometimes you sit down during worship cause your foot really hurts and your really do intend to sit there and worship the Lord, but then all of a sudden you hear the little whispers of children and you look up to give someone a stern gaze. At this point my pattern of thought changes and well after that I am lost because my brain goes at super speed. As I look up I can't see anyone talking, but what I do see are about 8 teen boys in front of me, and I am suddenly struck by their lack of butts... Ok this might sound bad but this is just how my brain works, mind you I wasn't trying to think of teen boys butts, or lack there of in this case, but you know when you are praying and all of a sudden you are making a grocery list in your head, or thinking man I am hungry... Woops sorry God where was I. Yeah so that is how my mind was last night, as I sat there, I thought oh gosh, wow these guys really have no butts! Their backs just keep on going until they reach the legs, their pants are so skinny it is not as if I would be missing they're butts if they did actually have them. I look around slowly at the other kids and realize, wow the girls all have butts, except maybe that one there, but then that other one is her sister and she has a butt how is that possible? My brain is at this point off on a butt tangent, and I begin to think about if this is cause by sitting their entire lives, as is the way of most Americans these days, but then why are couch potato's always portrayed as big and fat... that doesn't measure up, I mean these kids must be skin and bones under those skinny jeans, I mean what do they think when they take off their pants, do they think they have butts? Do they look like prison camp victims? Wait why am I thinking about them taking off their pants, and prison camp victims...? Oh yeah Worship Janna, focus! hmm maybe this is a new generation we are breeding of buttless men.
Well that didn't work I failed to focus.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA!!! Note to self: don't sit in front of Janna on Sundays ANYMORE!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Tonnie is not a boy but she has no butt either. :-)

    ReplyDelete