Monday, November 2, 2009

You know sometimes your heart breaks and you are hurt by something you might not even think is such a big deal when you look back on it. But people don't think. They don't think about how their words and actions can hurt someone. They make a joke or say something without thinking and it hurts. Maybe if I weren't in so much pain already, if it hadn't been a bad day, or if one simple thing had gone differently it wouldn't hurt so badly. Maybe I wouldn't be sitting here with tears running down my cheeks thinking about how much I wanted my best friend to be awake right now so she could say things to me that would make the tears stop and make me feel less alone. It might not seem like anything to some people but when is enough to much? The little things built up tonight, and one to many people made a few harmless remarks. So now my head is pounding and it's three in the morning and I can't sleep because my heart hurts, because other parts of the body hurt me without even thinking about what their words would do. Why do we do that? Why are we so Freaking Human sometimes and not so Freaking Christian?! I feel like and idiot, because I don't cry in front of people and I try not to let things hurt me and here I am crying in front of all of you, because I let people in and they hurt me. I am sorry if this post isn't uplifting or sounds like a bunch of whinning to you, but talking and writing help me to feel better and right now I am hurt so I wanted to tell you. Thats all now maybe I can sleep

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're hurting...I didn't know it was more than physical last night. I really hope I didn't say anything to make you feel bad or anything like that. It's ridiculous how human we can be sometimes, myself included. And we should be striving to be like Christ. I noticed you got rid of your facebook, too. I will miss you on there...I hope you feel better. Please tell me if I said something to upset you, I'm terribly sorry if I did. I love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I should just get rid of this post right now. I already feel stupid about it. And of course you didn't say or do anything Laura, you were the only person making me smile last night. It was actually quite wonderful. I just got tired of all the negativity and comments and I needed to get off for a few days thats all, I just got my feelings hurt and I was hurting physically and it was too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get rid of it, as said by Ali, those are valid feelings. I'm just glad you feel better.

    ReplyDelete