Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Island





Sulfur salty air in my nose fills my body, lapping over me
The rushing waves smacking the sand in the distance with passionate kisses
Bitter sweet blue music over a sea of white moonlight playing in my mind
Delicious tinkling on the keys of soft reflective stars creating their own simple melody
Fingers of wind pull through my hair whispering seductively;
Close your eyes...
The shadow beneath me a beautiful friend wandering though this dream
Speak to my Heart with your music and wreck my soul with your crashing white crests.
My Friend, My Heart, My Peace
Break me, Wash me, Chase me
Never End.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS beautiful. And paints such elaborate imagery...thank you for posting this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Speak to my Heart with your music and wreck my soul with your crashing white crests.
    My Friend, My Heart, My Peace
    Break me, Wash me, Chase me
    Never End."

    My favorite part.

    ReplyDelete