Thursday, October 14, 2010

Truth

Do I tell you the truth or do I hide it behind my smile?

I have written many times in the months that I have been absent from this blog, but the question is; how much truth do you share on a blog, even if it is only read by the people you love? Do you dare bare that much honesty, even at night when everything seems possible, do you let them break in through your barrier and see whats behind? I wish I really could, but the truth is, the truth scares me too much. Not what you would think of it, but the thoughts that I think you would think of it. I conjure up the results in my head, and know I could not face that truth. Even this is to much, it will bring questions; questions I have no desire to answer, but how do I know, if I don't try?

1 comment:

  1. Take a chance on us Janna. You don't have to worry about me judging you, or any of us really, we all have too many of our own issues to justify judging yours. We all have sin, and if we can't be real with each other, what's the point? Just my opinion, but I can't help but to bare my soul. Sometimes I feel a bit burned, a bit misunderstood. But I also feel like I'm not hiding, like I'm being true to who I am, and that if a wonderful feeling. I think it pisses the devil off too when things get brought into the light, and he looses some of the hold he has on us when we do that. I am who I am, scars, imperfections, sins and all. And when I share my soul with another who is trust worthy, it is for the purpose of encouraging each other, and knowing I am not on the journey called life alone. If you're uncomfortable with a blog, email me. Take a chance. I'll still love you, even if you do bite the kids :)

    ReplyDelete