Thursday, October 1, 2009

Frost Bite, and Indian Names

Ok so I am in a very funny mood. I started the day off slightly normal and as time went on, I went through a slew of emotions, and all sort of thoughts ran through my head. I was Happy, even jovial, and then depressed, and then ANGRY, and now I am hyper and can't stop typing and smiling, and thinking of extremely strange things in my head. A second ago I was listening to loud angry music (one of my favorite playlists for when the world sucks) and now I am humming away to Where the Wild Things Are. Can you honestly think about murdering every pedophile in the world in one moment and in the flash of an eye come up with a hilarious Indian name for your friend (Stands With Stubbed Toe [in case you wanted to know])? Well I guess you can, because that is definately how my mind is working right now. I feel very very random, perhaps it is the frost bite setting in, yes that must be it, it has spread from my toes, fingers, and nose, just like leprosy, and it is effecting my brain. Oh Well. At least if that is true I will be smiling as I die suffering of frost bite leprosy.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, I love you. I do wish I could have been there to witness the wonderfulness of your mood, facebook had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo good to see you being YOU. I love who you are, you make me laugh and yet you scare the children by biting them, HA HA HA. Seriously though More creativity AND freedom for JANNA, more, more more... stir it up and release it oh God!

    ReplyDelete